Easy Financing Options for Your RV
Timmins RV are affiliated with several specialized lenders who offer excellent interest rates and flexible terms. Amortization on new units can range up to 240 months. Our in-house finance staff can assist you with financing decisions and put together a package for you on-site.
We will help you to determine the best finance options available. Your new purchase is important to us, but knowing that we provided the best product, with the best financing possible is what we consider the most important.
When shopping for a recreational vehicle of any kind your first priority should be the type of vehicle and how it fits your needs. However if you’re shopping based solely on price, we have many options in our large selection of used RV’s that have considerable savings with various options. Our expert staff can answer all of your questions and help you select a quality built unit that meets your needs and fits your budget.
We also offer the following programs to protect your new investment, yourself and more importantly your family:
Extended Service Contracts
Give you and your family peace of mind, make sure your RV or travel trailer is covered.
- Gives you protection when you need it the most
- The protection you need from unexpected repair bills
- Services available throughout North America
- Up to 7 year contracts available on new RVs
- Flexible terms to suit your needs
- Up to 4 year contracts available for units under 10 years old
- For the most value Earlton RV recommends the 7-year contract
Loan/Payment Protection – Stability
- Protects your family in the event of death (Asset vs. Liability)
- Ensures that your payments are made in the event you get sick and are unable to work
- Different programs available from $10 to $40 per person per month
Download the Extended Warranty Brochure
Extended Warranty Brochure - Travel Trailers [PDF: 733KB]
Extended Warranty Brochure - Motorhomes [PDF: 2MB]
Benefits of Extended Warranty
Here are some of the benefits that may come with our extended service package when you meet the eligibility requirements.
- On-site assistance available for RVs who park on a campground for longer than 2 months (excluding motorized)
- Transferability – any unused coverages will be transferable
- Compensation for food spoilage due to a refrigerator failure.
Loan and Payment Protection
This protection offers you peace of mind in the event of any wage loss
- Critical Illness
- Accident and Sickness
- Involuntary Unemployment
The Companion Gap Advantage
Not available for Québec residents
Companion Gap Advantage Brochure [PDF: 5MB]
- Protects you from negative equity and RV depreciation
- Offers coverage on many new or used RV’s
- Up to 7 year protection
- Shortfall coverage
- Coverage for RV’s with a purchase price of $150,000 or less
Environmental Protection Packages
We offer protection from the elements through our Diamond Kote® protection plans. A variety of options are available to suit your needs.
- Paint Protection
- Fabric Protection - Leather/Vinyl Protection
- Tire & Rim Pro
Diamond Kote® Paint Protection
DK Exterior protection bonds to the surface of your Recreational Vehicle and protects against loss of gloss, road salt, tree sap, road tar, bird droppings, acid rain and pollution. Diamond Kote® provides “piece of mind” protection for your RV. Prevent damage from environmental pollutants that can destroy your RV's finish.
Diamond Kote® Nano Hybrid Fabric Protection and Leather/Vinyl Protection
Diamond Kote® Nano Hybric Fabric Protection penetrates deep into the fabric, forming an invisible shield around each and every fibre. This protective coating inhibits penetration of spills such as coffee, tea, milk, soft drinks and food without affecting the fabric’s natural texture.
Diamond Kote® Leather/Vinyl Protection is a unique, natural semi-permeable water based formula that protects interior leather and vinyl preventing most stains from penetrating allowing for quick and easy clean up. This unique chemistry allows the leather to breathe naturally and maintain the necessary natural moisture balance to ensure a smooth, supple finish for a long time.
Diamond Kote® Tire & Rim Pro
Tire and rim protection offers coverage for regular and nitrogen filled tires in the event of unexpected damage. In the event of any damage due to road hazards, your tires or wheels will be replaced with like-kind quality tires.
- Complete coverage of all-season and winters tires and rims
- Flat Tire Coverage
- Tire Replacement
- Wheel and Rim Protection
- Food & Lodging
- Roadside assistance
- Curbside damage