Policies & Disclaimers
Collection of Information
We collect personally identifiable information, such as names and email addresses when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used for information purposes by Timmins RV and to fulfill your specific request such as registration as an Timmins RV customer. This information is not used for future communications, such as a mailing list, unless you give us permission to use it in such a manner.
Distribution of Information
We may share information with government agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigations. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
Privacy Contact Information
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted.
Here at Timmins RV we strive to provide every customer with a quality product they will enjoy for years to come at competitive prices.
Timmins RV promises to disclose all charges and fees associated with your purchase.
Shop Online policies by RVCARE
Our Shop Online for Parts and Accessoiries products is a service managed by our partner RV CARE.
You can follow their Shop Online terms and conditions, shipping and returns: click here
If you have any questions or complaints, please contact RV Care Customer Service:
RV Care Network Ltd.
777 de la Commune St W, Suite 230,
The Value of the Administration Fee
On your behalf, we will…
- Register your RV’s warranty forms with the manufacturer.
- Register all additional warranties purchase.
- Register or clear your unit of liens.
- Register any life, critical illness, accident & health and gap insurance protection
- Obtain credit card information and shop it at various institutions for the best possible lending rate.
- Process all necessary financing and registration forms for the lending institutions.
- Facilitate the registration of your RV with RV Care, a network of top independent dealers across Canada who work together to support their customers. All RV Care dealers meet a rigorous set of standards and are required to abide by a strict Code of Ethics.
Facilitate the registration of your RV with the Ministry of Transportation and complete all the necessary government documents in accordance with Ontario Legislation which may include: License plates, renewals, safety standards certificates or accident reports.
- Draw up a legal Bill of Sale.
- Propane certification has been done by a certified RV Technician.
- Propane tanks have been filled.
- Gas tank on motorized unit has been filled.
- 30 Days Warranty on major appliances (fridge, furnace, stove, water pump, converter, water heater…).
The Management and Staff sincerely thank you for your business. Our Dealership policy is to be responsible for the products and services we deliver. We begin this responsibility by delivering your vehicle the right way and on time. We strive to keep this commitment to you. The Managers and Staff are available to you at anytime to ensure that you are…